Friday, April 26, 2013

Before and After

I am linking up with Tara at Fabulous but Evil and Vicki at My Vickilicious Life for this week's Nail Files but instead of sharing my beautifully painted nails (because I am lazy and they look like a chipped version of 2 weeks ago's nail files), I am going to share a couple pictures of a pretty boy who just went to the groomers and his nails clipped as well as his annual haircut.

The Nail Files Link Up

Yup, it was time again for Huey Lewis to get his puppy cut. He was a little overdue but with the weather still being so cold up to last week, we decided to hold off so the little guy didn't freeze. He doesn't have that extra layer of fat that we typically accumulate around Christmas-time so he has to rely on his hair to keep him insulated. Besides, he doesn't mind looking like a homeless dog for a while as long as I keep his hair trimmed around his eyes.


Isn't he just the cutest? I think I prefer his hair loner on his head but short on his body, like a tiny lion. And despite his sad eyes, he is one of the happiest dogs I know. Every year when he gets his haircut, he prances around the house for days because he is so proud. If only I could get my husband to let me paint his nails...

3 comments:

Aishah said...

aww, how cute!


LOL, your caption made me laugh- I needed that.
Have a great weekend!

Kelly Michelle said...

Thanks! Hope you had a good weekend too :)

Tara said...

awww such a cutie!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews